DEE INDIA OVERSEAS. is committed to its quality control. As valve works under severe condition it carries immense stresses, working at high temperature and thus improper material leads to failure, hence to avoid failure we use high grade alloy steels such as En 18D, En24, En 52, 21 4n etc. All valves are manufactured on high-tech machines & special supervisory staff with well defined instruments and high technical skills are employed to inspect each and every valves as per required Indian standards. These are some following parameters to inspect valves.
- We are inspecting each and every valve in every operation.
- We have hardness tester to test the hardness of tip side of the valve and we are testing the entire valve in this testing machine.
- In valve there is main thing is the seat of the valve, that's seat eccentricity with reference to its stem diameter which is below 25 microns.
- We are checking stem diameter of all the valves.
- We also have burnishing machine to decrease the Ra value of valve stem.
We have wide range of engine valve from two wheeler to ehavy vehicle, but apart from that we able to develop any type of engine valve as per drawing sample and specification provided by the customer